Thursday, May 27, 2010

THE SAVIOUR'S WORDS

If you never felt pain,
then how would you know that I'm a Healer? 

If you never went through the darkness,
how would you know that I'm a Deliverer? 

If you never had a trial,
how could you call yourself an overcomer? 

If you never felt sadness,
how would you know that I'm a Comforter? 

If you never made a mistake,
how would you know that I'm forgiving? 

If you knew all,
how would you know that I will answer your questions? 

If you never were in trouble,
how would you know that I will come to your rescue? 

If you never were broken,
then how would know that I can make you whole? 

If you never had a problem,
how would you know that I can solve them? 

If you never had any suffering,
then how would you know what I went through? 

If you never went through the fire,
then how would you become pure? 

If I gave you all things,
how would you appreciate them? 

If I never corrected you,
how would you know that I love you? 

If you had all power,
then how would you learn to depend on me? 

If your life was perfect,
then what would you need Me for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...