Thursday, June 17, 2010

WHEN GOOD THINGS COME INTO YOUR LIFE

Dear Child,

When good things come into your life,
come to Me and give thanks,
When financial and material blessings
come to you, give thanks. 


When you wake on an autumn morning,
and the air is cool and filled with promise,
and your eyes are amazed by the awesome beauty of
My creation, give thanks. 


When your loved ones are gathered close
and your heart is filled with the joy of their company,
give thanks. 


But when the trouble comes,
when questions crowd your mind,
when those close to you have let you down,
when the skies turn dark and help seems far away what then?
Then, too, give thanks. 


Know that I am in control.
Thank Me, knowing that in spite of what you see with your eyes,
I am working my will in every situation.
That I have promised never to leave you
nor forsake you.
That I love you and very near – nearer than your tears
and nearer than your trouble. 


In good times, your thanks will flow
from a heart of gratitude.
In difficult times, your thanks will flow
from a heart of faith.
But all the time give me thanks. 


Your faithful Provider,
GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...