Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'M GLAD HE'S ABLE


I'm glad He's able to master the raging sea,
The winds obey His voice when they hear Him speak;
When they hear Him gently say, "Peace, be still,"
They are obedient to His perfect, holy will.

I'm glad He's able to listen to our daily prayers,
He's never too busy to hear our burdens & cares;
Even when something might seem 'small' within,
There's nothing we pray unimportant to Him.

I'm glad He's able to fulfill the weary heart,
He promised His comfort would never depart;
For when His loving hand reaches down,
God's loving kindness just richly abounds.

I'm glad He's able to handle all things in our life,
He walks through the valley & on the mountain high;
Watching over His children from Heaven above,
He is able to lead us with wisdom & love!
 
This was written during one of those storms. I'm so glad
He hears our every prayer. I'm glad He's able to do it all.
In Him, Karen Icenhour

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...