Sunday, November 07, 2010

THE DEVIL'S BEATITUDE

Blessed are those who are too tired, too busy, too distracted to spend an hour once a week with their fellow Christians in Church – they are my best workers.

Blessed are those Christians who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked – I can use them.

Blessed are the touchy, with a bit of luck they may stop going to church – they are my missionaries.

Blessed are those who are very religious but get on everyone’s nerves – they are mine forever.

Blessed are the troublemakers – they shall be called my children.

Blessed are those who have no time to pray – they are easy prey for me.

Blessed are the gossipers – for they are my secret agents.

Blessed are those critical of church leadership – for they shall inherit a place with me in my fate.

Blessed are the complainers – I’m all ears for them.

Blessed are you when you read this and think it is about other people and not yourself – I’ve got you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...