Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A MEMO FROM GOD


* I am God

* Today I will be handling all your problems

* Please remember that I do not need your help

* If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it

* Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box

* It will be addressed in my time, not yours


* Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or remove it

* Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problems

* If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution


* Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away

* Be happy with what you have

* Should you find it hard to sleep tonight just remember the homeless family who has no bed to lie on

* Should you find yourself stuck in traffic; don't despair

* There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege

* Should you have a bad day at work; Think of the man who has been out of work for years

* Should you despair over a relationship gone bad; think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return

* Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children

* Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take a walk

* Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror, think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine

* Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking "What is my purpose?" Be thankful

* There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity

* Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; remember, things could be worse

* You could be them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...