Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FRAUDSTERS ON THE PROWL


They never go away, do they?

Almost identical, but with different email IDs, they come to you with incredible stories, most certainly the result of a creative mind(s), and you almost wish it were it true.

During the past two days I have received several emails, mentioning of a way to get possession of huge amount of money. Read the emails for yourself, they are pasted below.

But please take note, they are frauds bent on finding gullible persons across the globe with a weakness for easy money. If you go for it, it means you go for broke. You'll have nothing to blame except your greed.

So, here's a few words of caution:
- Fraudsters are on the prowl, be careful!
- Pinch yourself if you receive such a mail, and then "trash" it quickly!
- Don't give out personal information like bank account & others.
- Warn others as I am doing now.

Here's some of the mails that I received:

Hello Dear

It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.

My names are Miss. Abena Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakanyo, Somalian Citizen, female, age 21 years old. I`m daughter of Late Mr. Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakany, a senior Somali diplomat and former Somali ambassador to Ethiopia. My father was killed in a suicide car bomb attack at the Medina Hotel in Beledweyne, some 400km (249 miles) north of Mogadishu. The attack was carried out by an extremist Somali Islamic group considered to be a terrorist organization with links to al-Qaida, the terror network headed by Osama bin Laden. I lost my mother long time ago, when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Six Million, Four Hundred thousand United States Dollars( 6.4Million USD ) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso with my name as his next of kin. I have travelled to Burkina Faso to clear the money but the Bank manager whom I met in person told me that my refugee status is not authorised by the laws of Burkina Faso to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee.

Now, I am Soliciting your help for transfer of the money into your bank account and investment assistance in your Country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Somalia because of incessant family feuds. Presently, I am living in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. Hence, I want to settle abroad to continue my studies and spend the rest of my life. Please consider my request as my life is being hugely affected . I will send you the telephone number of the Church Mission where I am presently staying should you want to talk to me on phone.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Yours sincerely,
Miss. Abena Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakanyo

~~~~~~~

Our loan company here in Jordan offers loan at 3% interest rate. If interested contact us ( jlc0@w.cn ), you can send us an inquiry for further proceedings

~~~~~~~
  
Hello Dear,

It is with profound respect and humble submission,I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration, I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hopes, joy and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.

My names are Laaibah Justin Yak. Age 23 years old, am a University undergraduate. My nationality is Southern Sudan in Africa and I am the daughter of late Dr.Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yak, my mother Including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02,2008.

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired With my step mother to give away my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate.
To bring you more closer to what I’m writing or speaking to you, I have an original documents proof that cover the sum worth USD$5.6million dollars. I saw this documents in the portfolio box of my late father.The contents in the portfolio box are so many documents of my late father's properties and values. The fund USD$5.6million dollars was the one written in my name as the next of kin, it was a surprise to me because I never knew of such documents exist since the life time of my beloved late father. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the fund so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.

But the Bank manager whom I met in person told me that my refugee status is prohibited by the law of Burkina Faso to withdraw the money. He advised me to seek for a trustee who will represent me and clear the money or transfer to his/her bank account. Right now I want an honest, trustworthy, sincere and God fearing person in overseas to help me and present himself/ herself to the Bank as my trustee so that he/she will receive the money in his/her bank account because I have determined to invest the money abroad where I have chosen to live a peaceful life. My reason for this decision is because I have suffered lots of pains, sorrows and setbacks as a result of incessant family crisis since the crash that take away my Parence,

However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.It is my Intention to compensate you with 10% of the total fund for your Services and the balance shall be my capital in your Establishment.

I want to invest the money under your care because I am ignorant of the business world. Please I'm in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. I beg you to consider my situation at hand and see if you can be of my help to actualize my future dream. As soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me with the transfer of the money into your account, then I will send you my contact details in case of you want to discuss something with me on phone.

Thanks a lot in anticipation of your quick reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Laaibah Justin Yak

~~~~~~~

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Zongo Sunkala, the Manager in charge of Audit/Remittance Department in one Financial Institution Here in Burkina Faso West Africa, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($5.5Milion dollars) immediately out of this country.

I will send you full details on how this business will be executed also with backup Informations which will back this transaction of any Governments policy also note that you are entitle to 30% if you agree to help me to execute this business, Please,keep this proposal as top secret and delete the message, if you are not interested, but if you are interested reply me immediately with these information.

YOUR NAME...........
AGE.................
SEX.................
COUNTRY.............
OCCUPATION..........
PHONE NUMBER........

Best Regards,
Mr.Zongo Sunkala
Telephone Contact
+226 746 27 534

~~~~~~~

Hello Dear
It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.
My names are Miss. Ayanna Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakanyo, Somalian Citizen, female, age 21 years old. I`m daughter of Late Mr. Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakany, a senior Somali diplomat and former Somali ambassador to Ethiopia. My father was killed in a suicide car bomb attack at the Medina Hotel in Beledweyne, some 400km (249 miles) north of Mogadishu. The attack was carried out by an extremist Somali Islamic group considered to be a terrorist organization with links to al-Qaida, the terror network headed by Osama bin Laden. I lost my mother long time ago, when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Six Million, Four Hundred thousand United States Dollars( 6.4Million USD ) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso with my name as his next of kin. I have travelled to Burkina Faso to clear the money but the Bank manager whom I met in person told me that my refugee status is not authorised by the laws of Burkina Faso to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee.

Now, I am Soliciting your help for transfer of the money into your bank account and investment assistance in your Country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Somalia because of incessant family feuds. Presently, I am living in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. Hence, I want to settle abroad to continue my studies and spend the rest of my life. Please consider my request as my life is being hugely affected . I will send you the telephone number of the Church Mission where I am presently staying should you want to talk to me on phone.
Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
Yours sincerely,
Miss.Ayanna Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakanyo

~~~~~~~

FROM MR.RUFAI SANUSI.
HEAD OF FOREIGN OPERATION
BANK OF AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Rufai Sanusi, the Head of Foreign Operation, holding the post of foreign and local inheritance funds in BANK OF AFRICA. Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I discovered existing dormant account for 5years. When I discovered that there had been neither continuation nor withdrawals from this account for this long period and our banking laws stipulates that any unserviceable account for more than 5years will go into the bank revenue as an unclaimed fund.

I have made personal inquiries about the depositor and his next of kin but sadly, the depositor and his next of kin died on their way to business trip, and he left no body behind for this claim, I only made this investigation just to be double sure of this fact and since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives information concerning this fund, I seek your concern for further assistance to stand as the real next of kin to the deceased person so that our bank will release the fund on your behalf.

Amount to claim ($9.MILLION US DOLLARS.)
Now my questions are:-

1. Can you handle this project? ……………
2. Can I give you this trust? ………………
If yes, call me and send to me your personal information as below:

Your name :....................
Your address:..................
Your country:..................
Your occupation:...............
Your age:......................
Telephone number...............
This information is necessary,

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will give you the full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum as your own share while 50% will be for me,the remaining 10% will be for you to pay back for any expenses you made during the transaction. I am expecting your urgent response to enable me inform you on how the business will be executed. Please keep this proposal as a top secret or delete if you are not interested,

Yours Faithfully
Mr Rufai.
+226 7921 8199


~~~~~~~

Your Urgent Respond Needed

Dear Friend,

Good Day Please Read,

I am (Mr.Hassam Mohamed) The Director incharge of Auditing section of Africa Development Bank (ADB)in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso.I know that this message will come as a surprise to you, since we don’t know each other, but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you through this via email,for the purpose of introduction,

I need your urgent assistance in transferring an abandoned sum of ($5.5 Million)dollars left by a deceased customer of my bank immediately to your account. we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.Finally, should you be interested to operate this project with me,reply urgently and i will give you the full details for us to move forward and The secret is bound between me and you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated and also Your Full Name And Phone Number is needed for Easy communication.+226-740 33 615.

Yours faithfully

Mr.Hassam Mohamed

~~~~~~~

Hello
my name is stella i saw your mail while browseing
because i am looking for an honest partner for friendship
 i hope you don't mind, if you don't mind please write me back
so i can tell you more about myself and  send my picture..

~~~~~~~

Taylor12348:
Hello
Taylor12348:
Dear Friend,

I have a proposal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour the content against your will. I am Dr.Tom Taylor, I work with a bank (one of the leading banks in Africa). Here in this bank exists a dormant account for the past 8 years which belongs to an American national who is now late, Mr. John Cuthbertson, who died on Alaska Airlines on Alaska Airline Flight 261 in January 31, 2000.
Taylor12348:
When I discovered that there had been no deposits or withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that none of the family members nor relations of the late person is aware of this account. Now I want an account overseas where the bank will transfer this fund.
Taylor12348:
Thereafter, I will destroy all related documents to this account. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months I have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The amount plus all the accumulated interest is US$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen million, Five hundred thousand US Dollars only).
Taylor12348:
Now my questions are:

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission if you can facilitate the movement of this fund to your account?
Taylor12348:
Consider these and get back to me as soon as possible with your full names, private telephone and fax numbers, corresponding postal address, etc. Finally, it is my humble request that the information as contained herein be accorded with every confidentiality and the necessary secrecy it deserves I expect your urgent response to this request, via my private email: europe_monitoring@london.com


Yours Sincerely,

Dr.Tom Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...