Saturday, June 11, 2011

LOVE LETTER



I thank You, O Lord, for using an insignificant person as me.
I thank You for sharing with me some nuggets of gold from your storehouse of wisdom.
I thank You for lifting me when I would feel down.
I thank You for preparing a table for me in the presence of my enemies.
I thank You that when I make mistakes You give love and understanding to those concerned.
I thank You Lord that when I would be counted out on one side, You raise me up on the other.
I thank You Lord for Your most precious gift, Your son.
His death meant my eternal life, I thank You.
I thank You Lord for Your Holy Spirit.
I thank You Lord for the mountaintop experiences.
I thank You too for the valleys through which I must walk.
I thank and praise You for the sunshine and for the rain.
I thank You for keeping me in Your constant and watchful care.
I thank You Lord for paths unknown that together we must tread.
I know as always by Your loving hand I’ll be led.
I thank You Lord that when my earthly days are done You’ll be waiting at the roads end to welcome me home.
I thank You Lord for temptations overcome – for many tears I have shed.
I thank You for many prayers prayed and answered – some yes, no, and wait.
I thank You for many times picking up the broken pieces of my heart, rubbing them with the Balm of Gilead and putting them together again.
I thank You that though I know not how long or what the future holds for me – You are my future.
My desire is a closer walk with Thee. For this also I thank You.
Amen. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...