Sunday, June 26, 2011

SUNDAY INSPIRATION


God's grip doesn't slip.

There are two types of people in this world. The righteous and the unrighteous, and the righteous do the dividing.

I can't, He can, and I'm trusting Him.

The next time the devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future.

I have tried to keep things in my hands and lost them all, but what I have given into God's hands I still possess.

Give according to your income, lest God make your income according to your giving.

Do your giving while you're living so you're knowing where it's going.

It's not what you do with the million if fortune should ere be your lot, but what are you doing at present with the dollar and quarter you got.

The trouble is that too many people are spending money they haven't yet earned for things they don't need to impress people they don't like.

Captain Levy, a believer from Philadelphia, was once asked how he could give so much to the Lord's work and still possess great wealth.
The Captain replied, "Oh, as I shovel it out, He shovels it in, and the Lord has a bigger shovel."

The fact that I am a woman does not make me a different kind of Christian, but the fact that I am a Christian does make me a different kind of woman || Unknown

If Bible preaching rubs your fur the wrong way, turn the cat around.

Peter as long as he focused on Jesus walking on the water, he had faith. When he lost focus he lost his faith and his footing.

God will, is greater faith than God can.

Faith makes real the promises of God.

Some people change their ways when they see the light, others only when they feel the heat.

Lord grant that the fire of my heart may melt the lead in my feet.

Unfaithfulness burdens others:
~Eve burdened Adam.
~Lot burdened Abraham.
~Aaron burdened Moses.
~Achan burdened Joshua.
~Saul burdened Israel.

As a man grows wiser, he talks less and says more.

A wise man learns by the experience of others. An ordinary man learns by his own experience. A fool learns by nobody's experience.

We are engaged in the best of services, for the best of Masters and upon the best of terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...