Sunday, June 17, 2012

7 GREAT QUOTES ABOUT FATHERS


It is a wise father that knows his own child || William Shakespeare

That is the thankless position of the father in the family-the provider for all, and the enemy of all || J. August Strindberg

Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance || Ruth E. Renkel

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years || Mark Twain

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started ||  Bertrand Hubbard

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection || Sigmund Freud

Lucky that man whose children make his happiness in life and not his grief, the anguished disappointment of his hopes || Euripedes

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...