Friday, October 12, 2012

25 QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU

Source: Uknown

The people who do things that count don't usually stop to count them.

God meets our needs in unexpected ways || Janette Oke

Love is like a mountain,
Hard to climb,
But once you get to the top
The view is beautiful || Daniel Monroe Tuttle

Yesterday's failures are today's seeds that must be diligently planted to be able to abundantly harvest tomorrow's successes || Unknown

It's not that "today is the first day of the rest of my life," but that now is all there is of my life || Hugh Prather

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself-and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is || Jim Morrison

Our bodies are our gardens to which our wills are gardeners || William Shakespeare

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them || Desmond Tutu

Too much complaining leaves little time for doing.

Someday is not a day of the week.

If you don't want to deal with the devil, don't go to his shop.

In those times I can't seem to find God, I rest in the assurance He know how to find me || Neva Coyle

There is nothing in the dark that isn't there when the lights are on.

Call God today. No long distance. No roaming charges. Always an open line.

Only as high as I reach can I grow, Only as far as I seek can I go, Only as deep as I look can I see, Only as much as I dream can I be.

The greatest things ever done on Earth have been done little by little || William Jennings Bryan

Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer.

Running low on faith? Take time to pause and look up. God still reigns!

The laws of love are written in the heart of every human being by the hand of God || Anonymous

Hope does not necessarily take the form of excessive confidence, rather, it involves the simple willingness to take the next step || Stanley Hauerwas 

Life is not accountable to us. We are accountable to life || Denis Waitley

Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so || Belva Davis

True love should be lived like an imperfect circle that has its bumps but never ends.

We first make our habits, and then our habits make us || John Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...