Friday, August 06, 2010

6 WEEKS 6 MONTHS 6 YEARS



Dating Process

6 weeks: "I love U, I love U, I love U."
6 months: "Of course I love U."
6 years: "GOD, if I didn't love U, then why the hell did I propose?"




Back From Work


6 weeks: "Honey, I'm home."
6 months: "BACK!"
6 years: "What did your mom cook for us today?"




Gifts

6 weeks: "Honey, I really hope you liked the ring."
6 months: "I bought you a painting; it would fit the motif in the living room."
6 years: "Here's the money. Buy yourself something."




Phone Ringing


6 weeks: "Baby, somebody wants you on the phone."
6 months: "Here, for you."
6 years: "PHONE RINGING."




Cooking


6 weeks: "I never knew food could taste so good!"
6 months: "What are we having for dinner tonight?"
6 years: "AGAIN!"




Apology


6 weeks: "Honey muffin, don't you worry, Ill never hold this against you."
6 months: "Watch out! Don't do it again."
6 years: "What's not to understand about what I just said?"




New Dress


6 weeks: "Oh my God, you look like an angel in that dress."
6 months: "You bought a new dress again?"
6 years: "How much did THAT cost me?"




Planning For Vacations


6 weeks: "How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you please sound?"
6 months: "What's so bad about going to Istanbul on a charter plane?"
6 years: "Travel? What's so bad about staying home?"



TV


6 weeks: "Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?"
6 months: "I like this movie."
6 years: "I'm going to watch ESPN, if you're not in the mood, go to bed, I can stay up by myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...