Friday, February 04, 2011

SPEAK IT & LIVE IT

Do not lose your temper - it only leads to harm, and do everything without complaining and arguing. Get rid of ALL bitterness, rage, anger, and harsh words, as well as any types of evil behavior. Don’t sin by letting anger control you.

ღ♥ღSPEAK IT & LIVE ITღ♥ღ

I will not fret or worry
I refuse to bring harm to my body

I will not be angry or hold grudges
I refuse to hinder my health

I will not be bitter or hostile
I refuse to sabotage my well-being

I will not carry unnecessary burdens
I refuse to make myself sick

I will not complain or live under constant stress
I refuse to shorten my life

I will live well
I will live according to God’s Word
I will live well
I will live to be the best I can be
~ kelly morris
ೋღ♥ღೋAgape Loveೋღ♥ღೋ

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...