Monday, May 23, 2011

I ASKED GOD TO BLESS YOU



I got down on my knees,
And said a prayer for you today.
I asked for God to bless you,
And next to you he’d stay.

I asked that when you needed him,
That by your side he’d stand.
And when you’re feeling lonely,
That He would hold your hand.

I asked that God would stand by you,
And give you so much peace.
And that the love you felt from him,
That it would never cease.

I asked that you will always,
Feel his loving touch.
For He is Lord and savior,
And He loves you very much.

I know that you’re a child of His,
For I have watched you grow.
It shows when I see your face,
For it has that special glow.

So as I’m on my knees,
And saying a prayer for you.
I’m asking God to bless and keep you,
All of your days through.

|| Dolly Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...