Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I MAY NEVER SEE TOMORROW



I may never see tomorrow;
there's no written guarantee
And things that happened yesterday

belong to history.
I cannot predict the future,

I cannot change the past,
I have just the present moments,

I must treat it as my last.
I must use this moment wisely
for it soon will pass away,
and be lost forever,

as part of yesterday.
I must exercise compassion,

help the fallen to their feet,
Be a friend unto the friendless,

make an empty life complete.
The unkind things I do today
may never be undone,
And friendships that I fail to win

may nevermore be won.
I may not have another chance

on bended knees to pray,
and I thank God

with a humble heart
for giving me this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS POST? EXPRESS YOURSELF...